Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

TBT: Me-Made-May-14

In 2014 I took "Me-Made-May" quite seriously. I refashioned 1 garment every single day for the entire month.

This was my Day 12 refashion (Appropriate for a Throwback since today is the 12th) ;)

If you'd like to see how I took this from granny chic to just chic (I hope..) check out my original post.

Happy Refashioning!



jennifer elliott said...

Lovely refashion. I love the pale pink color and wearing a simple cami underneath. Great job.

Jennifer, EOD

jennifer elliott said...

P.S. I've been wearing refashioned items for Me Made May 16, but I need to kick start the refashion portion. Thanks for the reminder! :)

Gingham Ginger said...

2 thumbs up!!!

Kathy W. said...

REally, really pretty top!

Accidental Seamstress said...

Thanks, Everyone! :)