NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

DIY TUTORIAL SKIRT WITH SUSPENDERS

It was long time ago but after watching ''Heathers'' I knew I have to have skirt with suspenders. It looks so very feminin. It's hard to find it now  in shops so I decided to make it myself. It's extremly easy ,only thing you need to have is long skirt and voila.



Whole tutorial with photos . 

Love,

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Very cute! It seems like I've been seeing a lot of skirts with suspenders lately. They're quite trendy!

-Carissa
EOD

Marisa Glied said...

That is totally adorable!!! Such a good idea!

-TheRefashStash

Anielska Aniela said...

Thank you!