Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, June 30, 2016

The Long and Bike Sorts of it

With summer in full swing I needed a few more pairs of shorts to go under my skirts and dresses that I wear almost every day. I previously bought a pair of bike shorts and wanted something similar in style, but was unwilling to pay retail for. I had the idea to use yoga pants and chop them off to my desired length.
I really like how they turned out and I will defiantly be making a few more pairs. Who knows maybe they will convert me into a shorts girl! For more information about this refashion visit my blog post. As always until next time stay creative!


jennifer elliott said...

I have a tendency to take my hubby's old pants and refashion them into super cute shorts for me. Nice job.

Jennifer, EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

I tend to borrow from my husband too. I'm not sure he always appreciates it though. These shorts are great and $ saving too. I. Love it.

Stef Weidert said...

Great idea Jennifer and Chickie! Thank you as always for your fantastic comments!