Hello Refashion Co-op. I made a little combo dress this weekend. I had two short dresses or maybe they were tunics. Either way, they didn't fit.
I removed the elastic from the strapless red number. I wouldn't need it.
I pinned it right under the arms of the gray dress. I was going to attach it to the gray dress. I tried very hard to keep the dresses straight and even as I sewed all the way around.
It was still a little short. I used the bottom 3 inches of the gray dress and attached it to the bottom of the red dress to add length and balance out the whole thing.
Then I did dishes and cleaned the kitchen. haha
Thanks for reading, for more details and pictures go to I Can Work With That.