Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Upcycled Tween Outfit

Sewing things my tween will wear is not always the easiest. But I think I found a winner here with this upcycled lace tablecloth shawl-shirt and pintucked skirt!

For more info on this super quick and fun sew, visit my blog: Falafel and the Bee


Chickie Walsh said...

Love it and the model is super cute!

Falafel and the Bee said...

Thank you Chickie!

cfortin said...

Super cute refashion and model.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Falafel and the Bee said...

Thanks so much Cindy!

Amy Jo said...

Those boots! I love them! What a great outfit- good job, mama!