Wednesday, July 13, 2016

A basic refashion I will always love


Hello everyone!

Is it as hot in your side of the world as it is in mine? I am melting here. 


Today kicks off the annual Refashion Month SeriesI usually host in my blog, and I started it with one of the simpliest ways to refashion a pair of jeans. 


I usually just cut my jeans legs and leave them unhemmed when I want to turn them into shorts.

However, I chose to embellish these ones a little better and added some lace to it.
I've got more photos and also a little step by step on my blog, so if you want to check it out, you can visit HERE

2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

Love the simple classics.

jennifer elliott said...

I'm with you! I love this refashion so much, cutting off the legs of old jeans and turning them into shorts. I've fallen in love with the lace edges. Great job.

Jennifer, EOD