NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Saturday, July 30, 2016

All Doily-ed up

I love how hot this summer has been so far! I haven't had a nice hot summer for a while, but with saying that I had few warm tops to wear! I picked up this one thinking I would use it as supplementary fabric for another refashion, but I fell for the small collar and odd embroidery. I pretty much ripped all the seams besides where the neck attaches to the front. I attached the sleeves to the sides for more flow, and with adding a doily to the back created a light racer back look.



For more information and photos about this refashion you can take a gander at my blog post. As always till next time stay creative!


3 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

Very, very nice! Looks so cool and comfy!

Chickie Walsh said...

I love the doily! It is a great contrast to the black fabric. Nice job.
Chickie EOD

Stef Weidert said...

Thank you so much RePurposeFul and Chickie for your kind comments! It is super comfortable I actually wore it today!