Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Black Pants 3.0

Hello Refashion Co-op. It's Chickie here. I had 3 pairs of black pants in my refashion pile and this is the third and last pair. 


I decided to make a skirt and changed the buttons as well. The buttons are a fun and unique kind of waist closure. I really liked it and wanted to emphasize it.


I also liked this sweater with the skirt. The white buttons compliment the circles in the top. I shortened the arms and narrowed the body.


I love that it doesn't need any ironing. Does anyone like to iron? I dread it and I am terrible at it. I avoid it if I can.


For more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.
Happy sewing to you.

7 comments:

whatthesew said...

The transformed skirt looks great Contrast buttons are a nice touch.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks whatthesew!

Heidi said...

Those buttons really gave it a different look. I like the whole ensemble!

Vintagethrifter51 said...

Love the new skirt, the buttons really are amazing touches. Great refashion. Cheers, Michele

Unknown said...

I think I have those exact pants in my refashion pile! Great minds think alike I guess! Great job the buttons are amazing!

cfort82 said...

Really cute. I like the new buttons alot.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Ladies! i had a lot of fun with this one.