Tuesday, July 05, 2016

From Pregnancy to Poolside!

Before anyone gets the wrong impression I am not expecting, but this super fun maternity top needed refashioning!

I love the print but it wasn't long enough to be a dress with just taking off the sleeves. So I decided to make straps that loop around from the front and the back, and tie at the shoulder. I wanted to keep this dress simple and fun.


I adore this dress it is light, easy going and would be perfect to walk on the beach! Maybe I should visit the maternity section more often!? For more information about this refashion feel free to visit my blog post!


Until next time stay creative everyone!

5 comments:

whatthesew said...

Ha ha, I never knowingly look in the maternity section intentionally but this buying maternity by accident thing has happened to me too.
Maybe we should because there is extra fabric.

Heidi said...

What a fun dress and looks cute on you.

I Can Work With That said...

Very nice. I would never have thought of it but I love it.










Unknown said...

Fantastic thought whatthesew! I never thought of it that way! Thank you Heidi! I think it might become one of my summer favorites! As usual thank you so much Chickie! I love thinking out of the box!!!

cfort82 said...

Very cute refashion.

Cindy EOD
Upcycled Design Lab