NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, July 04, 2016

Give the Cat Off White

I was thumbing through Harper's Bazaar and took home some inspiration for an old pair of jeans.


I pulled out all my scraps and pinned on mix of washes.
















Off White look alike



You can see more on my Blog!

3 comments:

Anil Choudhary said...

Nice Blog. Check this one http://www.wayanil.com/

Chickie Walsh said...

Great job. I love it.

cfortin said...

Really cute!

Cindy - EOD
UPcycled Design Lab