Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

one euro blouse

I am always surprised at the amount of 'good stuff' on the euro rail, once you look beyond some of the styles!  I got these pair of culottes on the euro rail, and adored the silk and the colour and there was enough fabric to try a pleated/tucked blouse.
culottes to top upcycle

Personally I always prefer to take things apart and recut so there was plenty of fabric in these, the pattern was self drafted, its basically a boat neck top pattern which is cut open and spread out, and the lining fabric is the original fabric so it holds the shape of the outside.  I have a few more details on the blog


Sandy said...

That is a very flattering look on you! Great save on that fabric.
Sandy in the UK

Alyssa Wesselmann said...

Very pretty! Great job!

Chickie Walsh said...

Lovely color and a nice job making your own pattern. It looks great.

Susan Evans said...

I like using the fabric too, and this is a really good one!

Heidi said...

I really like the pleats and the color. What a fantastic outcome!

jennifer elliott said...

What a wonderful refashion! I love finding "ugly" items and turning them into something much prettier! I love everything about this refashion: the color, the fabric, the style. Fantastic job.

Jennifer, EOD