Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Skirt to Shirt

This floral skirt had the most vibrant print. I couldn't pass it up!

.99 cents
It didn't take much to turn this into a blouse-y summer shirt: I cut off the banded waist, cut slits for
arm holes, sewed in a neck line and finished all the raw edges.

In spite of my frown I really like it.

As Always, there's a full tutorial up on my blog if you'd like to see it :)

Happy Refashioning! ~Laura

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

Lovely! I think this looks much better as a blouse. Great job.

Jennifer, EOD