Hey there! I'm back to show you what I did with the top portion of the floral dress used in this project from a couple weeks ago.
All that was left was the bust part and its ruffle, along with a little bit I had trimmed from the skirt to even out the high-low hem. So I brought in a striped maxi skirt (another previous refashion) to create something new for my summer wardrobe.
I removed the skirt's waistband and pulled it up to be a dress, and the floral fabric became the yoke. I cut the removed waistband into strips to make the arm and neck bands. And finally, I added an elastic waistband to give it some shape.
Find more details and photos at CarissaKnits!