NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Monday, August 29, 2016

DIY TUTORIAL LEATHER CORSET BELT (PATTERN)

In my opinion there is nothing better for the waist than belt. Belts  underline and adorn waist in best possible way. 
I have many belts and I love them all , but thanks to Witcher 3 I discovered corset belts! .
It's just a game but I'm really impressed how someone created those characters : Triss , Yen , Ciri they all look so graceful.  After I sewed this corset belt I decided to have fun and made little cosplay as you can see on photos. I can confidently say that this corset is super comfortable and I could fight  with monsters without any problems.

For my corset belt I used:
old leather jacket , I love recycling :-)


After few moves:
ready Ciri's corset belt 


Little cosplay :-)

and here is how corset belt looks on me in normal clothes


Recycling of old leather jacket/ coat in progress, as for now I made a big leather tote and a corset belt.

 


Love,

3 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

Love it, very flattering! And really cool :)

Minnado said...

The belt looks great. Thank you for showing a tutorial as well.

Debbie EOD

Anielska Aniela said...

thank you! :-)