Friday, August 05, 2016

frumpy floral to tank dress

This dress was my second ever refashion! I liked the pattern on it and it was a soft, light material:)
Please excuse the hazy mirror, I accidentally used surface cleaner instead of windex🙈
I turned the top into a tank top shape using another tank top, I then shortened the length and used a strip off the bottom as a sash.
This was before I knew where to take photos haha, nice and comfy for a day of errands 
The top was very stretchy so the seam is kinda wobbly but not bad for a beginner! 
If you would like to see more of my refashions and more step my step photos head on over to my blog! Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

Perfect dress for hot summer days! Great refashion.

Jennifer, EOD