Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Make Jogger Pants from a Maxi Dress

When I saw this maxi dress at the thrift store, I thought to myself "jogger pants."  Don't ask me why.  My mind acts randomly that way.  Maybe it has something to do with the brightly colored tribal print.  Here's a close up of the pattern.

I used an old pair of pajama bottoms as my pattern piece.

I made an elastic waist and used the same technique on the hem of the pants.

This outfit has an ath-leisure look to it, so I struck a yoga pose for the camera.


Chickie Walsh said...

What a great pattern for pants. Super cute.

cfortin said...

Super cute refashion. I love the pants.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

leaf said...

Good Job!