Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

REFASHION: peach perfect shirt

I found this simple peach striped shirt in the men's department for $3.50. The shirt fit just fine, but it was a little boring. Also, please ignore the the small red stain in the picture -- I had a cherry popsicle earlier in the day.


With a few fixes here and there, I added a touch of femininity to a men's plain tee. I shortened the sleeves a few inches and added three white buttons on each sleeve. I was going to call it a day after that, but then I found some lace remnant in my stash and thought it would be perfect to create a V-neckline.


For more pictures and details, click here.

Until next ... Jennifer Elliott


jennifer elliott said...

Jennifer, EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

I like the VIP neck. And the color is so pretty.