NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Skirt to Backpack

phonto-2phonto-3

IMG_2953IMG_2955
I got some dark gray cotton canvas for the lining, but first I had to make some pockets on the lining, then I did pockets on both sides to ensure there would be enough space for my phone, keys, and various small items. There will never be a bag with too many pockets for me because I will need every pocket to organize my little essentials.
IMG_2985IMG_2981
IMG_2980
Here it is, looking at this! A sparkling, textured and a backpack from a shirt skirt is finished, for more refashion projects, please click here to view more!
FullSizeRender_2FullSizeRender_3

6 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Super pretty! I agree a backpack can't have too many pockets but it's frustrating when you can't remember which pocket you used. ;) Great job.

Jennifer, EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

So fabulous. I love that material and it's perfect for a bag.

leaf said...

Thanks, it is more useful and I used it at the recent trip.

RePurposeFul said...

Awesome! And yes, one can never have too many pockets :)

Anielska Aniela said...

it looks great , I love the fabric :-)

Marisa Glied said...

Wow! You made that look pretty simple to replicate! I HAVE to try it! Amazing job!

-TheRefashStash