NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, August 18, 2016

TBT: Girls' Day out top

I purchased this shirt for .99 cents a few summers ago. It wasn't too bad but if I had a dime for every Black and White shirt I already owned...


All I did was give this a dye bath, take it in a little bit, and shorten the sleeves. It was so easy I almost didn't even bother to post it on my blog :)

If you want to see my full process with more pictures, you can always click here. Happy TBT

~Laura

2 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I love the new color! It looks absolutely perfect with the grey pants in the AFTER pic. Nice job.

Jennifer, EOD

Marisa Glied said...

What a huge difference the color makes! It's super cute now!

-TheRefashStash