Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Shorter and Shorter Pink Floral Dress

Hello Refashion Co-op. I thought this dress was too long but otherwise it fit fairly well. I shortened it a little and....

I had a cute dress. I wasn't sure if I wanted a dress. I shortened it a little more and...

I had a cute top. I stopped shortening it at this point and went out for dinner with some friends. 

I liked the dress but I think I will wear the top more. Sometimes it is difficult to decide what I want to do with something.
Thanks for reading!


cfortin said...

Cute! I like both versions.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks Cindy.