Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Toddler Shirt Fix

I recently bought a pretty, pink 100% cotton shirt that would be a perfect summer shirt for my daughter. After I got home I realized that it was missing a button.
Missing button. (insert "sad trombone" sound)
 I went through my stash of spare buttons and found 5 matching buttons that were the right size! Hooray for being a pack-rat.
New buttons!
 After putting on the new buttons, I decided to jazz the shirt up a little bit. I rummaged through my sewing room and found a little white, crocheted flower. It's exactly what the originally-rather-plain shirt needed!

Tickled pink with her new-to-her shirt!

3 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

Sooo Adorable! And so is the shirt; )

I Can Work With That said...

So cute. I have a giant button stash too. Because you never know when you'll need them. Haha

jennifer elliott said...

I think every good sewer has a box of buttons or a button stash. I can't even imagine living without my box of buttons. :) Love the refashion -- super cute -- but I think I love your model even more.

Jennifer, EOD