Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Toddler Shirt Fix

I recently bought a pretty, pink 100% cotton shirt that would be a perfect summer shirt for my daughter. After I got home I realized that it was missing a button.
Missing button. (insert "sad trombone" sound)
 I went through my stash of spare buttons and found 5 matching buttons that were the right size! Hooray for being a pack-rat.
New buttons!
 After putting on the new buttons, I decided to jazz the shirt up a little bit. I rummaged through my sewing room and found a little white, crocheted flower. It's exactly what the originally-rather-plain shirt needed!

Tickled pink with her new-to-her shirt!


RePurposeFul said...

Sooo Adorable! And so is the shirt; )

Chickie Walsh said...

So cute. I have a giant button stash too. Because you never know when you'll need them. Haha

jennifer elliott said...

I think every good sewer has a box of buttons or a button stash. I can't even imagine living without my box of buttons. :) Love the refashion -- super cute -- but I think I love your model even more.

Jennifer, EOD