Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, September 08, 2016

Dressing Gown to Dressed Up

Just a fast refashion today! I was inspired while on vacation to wear a dressing gown into a kimono. Well after purchasing this one I felt it still looked like a robe and needed to be taken up a notch by adding some rockin fringe!

 By adding fringe and omitting the belt I feel it looks far less like a robe. I may add more fringe later, but for now I like this amount! If you want to know more about this refashion take a look at my blog post! Until next time as always stay creative!


jennifer elliott said...

Personally, I'm not a big fan of fringe, but you make it work (in the words of Tim Gunn). Thank you for sharing!

Jennifer, EOD

Stef Weidert said...

Thanks Jennifer! I LOVE Tim Gunn!!