Friday, September 23, 2016

for better or worse/

recreatefashion-comI like the floral texture on the white dress, but I am not very sure of the design of the dress, the simple strings on the shoulders make the dress looks cheap and not very fashionable.  fullsizerender
The first thing was to take the shoulder strings away, and cut the inner material off, because the white inner fabric was not any help to show the floral texture.
img_4771

img_4772

I found this top with a fancy shoulder design, it had the same off-white color as the white dress. I had to use it on my dress.  It was very easy to take apart from the top, I used pins to fix it on the dress.
fullsizerender-copyfullsizerender_1
img_4797
And hand sew them together.
fullsizerender_2
The finish! This dress is elegant and beautiful with expensive and different textures. I aways like fashion forward design even common designs.
fullsizerender_1-copy
Better or worse?  If you think it is better in the after picture, please click on here for more fashion ideas. 

4 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

Better! So much better! Great job.

Jennifer, EOD

leaf said...

Thank you!

TheRefashStash said...

Love the new neckline! Very pretty!

-TheRefashStash

I Can Work With That said...

Great idea to put them together.
Chickie