NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Make Kids Clothes Last Longer

I have a couple new refashions to share but this last week I have been so busy refashioning the furniture in my house that I forgot to post about the clothes! So I will start with the easiest one I did. My 3 year old has one onsie left that almost fit. She JUST recently got too tall for it. So I made it into a t-shirt! Now it will fit for another year. Here it is:

Sorry for the dark pic- its getting dark out earlier now

First I folded it in half so when I cut it would be even on both sides:

SNIP
Then I pinned it:


I chose to sew it using a dark thread because it matched the printed picture. I also used a zig-zag stitch so it could stretch.


And here it is!



2 comments:

Carissa said...

Nice save!

-Carissa
EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

Awww, cute T shirt and cute kiddo too.
Chickie