Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The Blue Plaid Skirt

Hello Refashion Co-op. How are you today? It is still hot and humid where I live. People are talking about Autumn and pumpkin spice latte weather and we are still running the air conditioning and drinking iced tea.

I had this old shirt of my husbands and these old exercise pants. I decided to put them together.

The shirt made a nice non-wrinkle skirt and the pants were too tight in the caboose and legs but had a great stretchy waistband. 

It is a very comfortable skirt that will never need to be ironed. Yea!

Roadtrip pitstop.

Thanks for reading, for more details and pictures check I Can Work With That.
Happy sewing to you.


cfortin said...

Cute new skirt :-)

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Chickie Walsh said...

Thanks Cindy!

Marisa Glied said...

I love the look of the black waistband! Very clever!