NEED TWO EDITORS ON DUTY!

Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at jennelliott14@gmail.com. Thank you!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Painted Jeans

Hello Refashion Co-op. I had so much fun with this pair of jeans. It was almost more fun than sewing. (SHOCKED GASP!!!) Seriously, it was fun. I painted pretty pink cherry blossoms on them.


I bleached and then painted the branches and then added the blossoms. I saw this on Pinterest. Here is a link to some inspiring directions I read before I started. These are a cheaper version of a $500 pair worn by Blake Lively.

Here are my finished jeans, I love them so much and fun with all my paints. For more step by step details and pictures go to I Can Work With That


Thanks for reading, now go make something fun for yourself.


2 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I love the jeans! So cute and chic. Fabulous job.

Jenn, EOD

Marisa Glied said...

Wow super cute!

-TheRefashStash