Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Painted Jeans

Hello Refashion Co-op. I had so much fun with this pair of jeans. It was almost more fun than sewing. (SHOCKED GASP!!!) Seriously, it was fun. I painted pretty pink cherry blossoms on them.


I bleached and then painted the branches and then added the blossoms. I saw this on Pinterest. Here is a link to some inspiring directions I read before I started. These are a cheaper version of a $500 pair worn by Blake Lively.

Here are my finished jeans, I love them so much and fun with all my paints. For more step by step details and pictures go to I Can Work With That


Thanks for reading, now go make something fun for yourself.


2 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I love the jeans! So cute and chic. Fabulous job.

Jenn, EOD

TheRefashStash said...

Wow super cute!

-TheRefashStash