Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Friday, October 14, 2016

More refashioned pajamas...from a skirt this time!

Last week I showed you a set of French Terry pajamas I sewed for my daughter from a dress.  It was in the midst of sewing pajamas for almost all my kids.  There was another refashion in the bunch of pajamas.  I STILL had leftover pajamas from these two skirts:'ve seen me refashion things from these before, but hey, I still had fabric left to use!  So here's what I made for another one of my daughters:
To see the details and aaaaaaaallllll the pajamas I made, visit me here at Skirt Fixation.


Chickie Walsh said...

This is so adorable. I love tha you are making jammies for all your kids. And they are really cut jammies too.
Chickie EOD

Samwise W. said...

Awwww so cute! I love how patriotic they are. Will you make me a pair?? LOL! :)

Chickie Walsh said...

My comment should say I love "that" you are making jammies. And they are really "cute".
I can't believe I didn't see my typos before.