Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Pleated skirt / skirt from men's shirt

If you liked my top from previous post
  and you have more man's shirts you'll love this skirt with pleats as well. I made it from same shirts as top so they become perfect outfit.

Men's shirts before:

during taking the best from shirts %(^-^)%

finished skirt !

I dyed it as well , same as my top

and here top and skirt on me ,I must say they are extremely comfortable %(^-^)% and I'm very happy because of that as it was my main goal
I heard and read many times that fashion isn't comfortable but I don't agree with that, I think fashion should make as happy and it's hard to smile when something is hurting you

quick review what can you do from 2 men's shirts !



RePurposeFul said...

Gorgeous! Really love it... Great job!

jennifer elliott said...

Amazing! I love the pleated skirt. Great job!

Jennifer, EOD

Chickie Walsh said...

Such a pretty dye job, and the pleats are perfect.

Poonam Aspl said...

Great blog post !!! its worth to read this. I found out some more great stuff to read.
dresses for women

Anielska Aniela said...

thank you!