Do you have a few minutes to spare for a day? Do you like commenting on contributors' posts? The Refashion Coop needs two volunteer Editors on Duty (EOD for short) to make sure the site is running smoothly. Interested? Have questions? Please contact Jennifer Elliott at Thank you!

Thursday, October 06, 2016

TBT: Off-shoulder Tunic

Hello friends! I've recently gotten a huge promotion at work and have been crazy busy... alas I haven't had much time to sew for myself :( So in the spirit of Throw back Thursday, I'll have to share with you a favorite from yesteryear.

I purchased this lovely J.Jill piece at a garage sale for .50 cents! I loved it as-is but needed to tweak it a bit to fit me better.

Inspired by a Victoria's Secret piece, I chopped of the shoulders and added a band of fabric (using scrap material in my stash) to create an off-shoulder piece.

I loved the end result!

Happy Throw back Thursday, everyone! Newer refashions to come soon!



Marisa Glied said...

Love this one!


jennifer elliott said...

That looks really lovely. Great job

Jennifer EOD