Thursday, October 06, 2016

TBT: Off-shoulder Tunic

Hello friends! I've recently gotten a huge promotion at work and have been crazy busy... alas I haven't had much time to sew for myself :( So in the spirit of Throw back Thursday, I'll have to share with you a favorite from yesteryear.

I purchased this lovely J.Jill piece at a garage sale for .50 cents! I loved it as-is but needed to tweak it a bit to fit me better.


Inspired by a Victoria's Secret piece, I chopped of the shoulders and added a band of fabric (using scrap material in my stash) to create an off-shoulder piece.

I loved the end result!


Happy Throw back Thursday, everyone! Newer refashions to come soon!



~Laura

2 comments:

TheRefashStash said...

Love this one!

-TheRefashStash

jennifer elliott said...

That looks really lovely. Great job

Jennifer EOD