Monday, November 07, 2016

how to sew a beret

Marc Jacobs berets and winter! were my inspiration to create this beret. I used old 100% wool sweater in beautiful petrol color. Wool is very warm and perfect for winter but you may use different fabric, the most important thing is that this fabric should be elastic. Sewing beret is easy and if you'll use few tricks, which I showed in tutorial, it will be even easier.

Before:
warm wool sweater 


during work :-)


ready beret on me
warm and comfortable 



Love,


3 comments:

Sandy said...

This is very cool. And with your hair you remind me of my niece! and now I know what to do for her present!
Sandy in the UK

Anielskaaniela said...

so great to read it ! hugs

Saga said...

It is SO pretty.
My sweaters tremble with fear as i come looking for sweater to cut into to make such one.

EOD - Saga