Friday, November 11, 2016

Jogging to blogging suit

First let me say... I am not a photographer, nor do I aspire to be one...I have one pose that my daughter calls the tilt your head and smile pose... Lol... But that is ok, because I love to sew & refashion.  Although the pics don't do them justice...  This time my mom gave me 2 jogging suits that she had & while I loved the embroidery on them. Theywe're too short & I mean too short... Like waiting for the flood waters too short ... So I took the pants and turned them into a skirt... And I apologize for not having pics of the cutting process, I thought did, but I can't find them.... I ripped the inside seam of the joggin pants, turned it inside out, put a straight lined skirt on top... Cut & sewed... Ta-dah.... Jogging to blogging suit....

1 comment:

jennifer elliott said...

Beautiful!

Jennifer EOD