Monday, November 21, 2016

More Pattern Mixing

Hello Refashion Co-op. I decided to put these two shirts together and make a dress.


I cut the body off this shirt.


I also cut two long pieces from the arms of the sleeves.


I used those two pieces to make this striped shirt bigger. (It was too tight before.)


You can see how I added the patterned pieces to the shirt here. I attached the striped shirt to the patterned shirt and I had a dress. It is basically a long T-shirt.

This is my Avengers pose.

Thanks for reading, for more pictures and details click here.

5 comments:

Catherine1216 said...

How clever and absolutely darling.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Catherine.
Chickie

Therese said...

Looks great, what a fab idea!

cfort82 said...

Those prints look great together. Really nice refashion.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Ladies.
Chickie