Monday, November 07, 2016

Toddler's refashioned Pajamas


Long time no see, right? Sorry I get to dissapear every now and then. 
I knew I wanted to be bac sooner, but I just couldn't find the time to sew at all. 
I finally managed to turned some pieces into my boy's new pajama, colder days and nights are here and we didn't have that many that actually fit him well. They are either too long or too short. 


A fellow portuguese blogger has just released her first PDF pattern, guess which one it was? A pajamas, of course. And since I was invited into her test group, I was actually motivated to sew, instead of just planning to. I do work better under pressure, do you?! 


This is not rock science here. I just grabbed a shirt from my husband that I thrifted a while ago, while it was never my husband actually, because it turned out a bit too lose on him and went right into my refashion piles. So, I used that shirt to make the pajama's shirt body and shirt and leg cuffs. I wanted to use the pants fabric for the shirt's cuffs which I used from an original men's pajamas I was given a while ago. The fabric didn't have any stretch though, and I had to gave up on my plans. 

Do you like it? You can read more about it and see more photos over HERE

1 comment:

Saga said...

How cute, and it also looks really soft and comfortable.

EOD - Saga