Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Denim top with pocket




I refashioned this top from jeans, a girl's dress and some market fabric.

More details on my blog

I love working with denim, it is so versatile, and the central jeans pocket is like an extra hand, so useful for dropping in phone, tickets, travelcard and the like.

I am thinking about taking one of those 'no new clothes for a year' type pledges, because I already have enough clothes, but refashioning is my hobby and I don't want to give it up.

Luckily I already have a big 'refashion' stash which surely does not count right?





5 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

Really cute, I love the pocket!

Melissa said...

Look nice. I like it :)

Heidi said...

I love the pockets and I really like the contrast of the denim colors. Great job!

cfort82 said...

I really like the pockets. Very fun and unique refashion.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycled Design Lab

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

This top is adorable!

Kelley~