Wednesday, January 04, 2017

How to sew a hooded scarf (pattern)

Hello everyone  in New Year !
My first tutorial in this new and I hope better year, will be about how to sew a hood !
I saw this kind of hoods in some manga (I'm sincere admirer of it) and just felt in love, 
I love everything connected with bunnies ,cats and dogs so I had to do this lovely hood with cat ears.
I used polar trousers fot it.

Polar  trousers  before:

during work

ready hood scarf on me &(^_^)&
Phew! I must say it's really warm, far more than I expected 
yupi  perfect hood for winter !


6 comments:

jennifer elliott said...

I. LOVE. THIS!!!!! Now, I need to make one! Thanks for the inspiration!

I Can Work With That said...

Very pretty!
Chickie

Kathy W. - One Brown Mom said...

This is a really smart idea! I love it!

Anielskaaniela said...

Thank you for all so nice comments!

TheRefashStash said...

Awesome! Hooded scarfs are all the rage right now! Well done!

-TheRefashStash

jennifer elliott said...

Jennifer EOD