Tuesday, January 17, 2017

How to sew a tote bag

I found recently  old gold jean 👖 in my wardrobe, I don't use them any more as I'm not particular fan of  low hip pants . I used them maybe 3 times and hid on the bottom of the wardrobe.  
But now I decided I must do something with those jeans finally ,as my wardrobe doesn't have entrance to Narnia🌸 so it's place is limited, jeans are also in great shape so it would be big waste to throw away.
 Then I saw on Asos site beautiful gold tote bags 👜 and I knew what I will do with them✂.

my fabrics before 👇
I used for this bag my old bro's shirt and my old gold jeans

 during work

my ready tote bag  I love it ❤ , it's perfect for school and work

I also sew little wallet 👛 as  perfect match for my bigger bag 
( I will show soon on my blog how to sew it as well)



2 comments:

Saga said...

What a great use of that gold jeans fabric. And I always love a matching accessory wallet. The finish of the bag is so professional.

Stine, EOD

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you ! <3