Wednesday, February 15, 2017

resizing a too big sweater and adding heart appliques

Perfect sweaters, do they exist?! yes they exist ๐Ÿ˜Š and they are made from cashmere. 
  This beautiful brick color ๐Ÿ’ณ sweater ๐Ÿ‘‡ I bought long time ago , I only needed right inspiration ๐Ÿ’ก for it. And when I was making shoe clips inspired by Vivienne Westwood idea appeared. I decided to add ''heart'' ๐Ÿ’— to my sewing. 

Sweater Before:
100% Cashmere 

during work ๐Ÿ‘Š


Resized ,removed pillings and added "heart" applique
=
my totally new sweater


Cashmere sweater before and after 
''add heart'' to your sewing


6 comments:

whatthesew said...

The heart is very dramatic and effective.

jennifer elliott said...

I love it! Fantastic job!

Jennifer Elliott, EOD

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you ! <3

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I'm planning on something similar with an old sweatshirt that has a stain in the middle. So thanks for the step by step tutorial!

Anielskaaniela said...

I'm very happy my tutorial is helpful for you , yup appliques are great for things like stains :-)

TheRefashStash said...

So festive! Love it!

-TheRefashStash