Saturday, March 11, 2017

FINALLY

Hey guys!!

I've been working on this and it was SO tedious. I'm glad it's over and probably won't do anything like this again. But if you have more patience than I do it may be something you want to try!

A patchwork (decorative) pillowcase made of my and some of my husband's old t-shirts! It was a great way to clear out some of these tops that I had no idea what to do with (because honestly how many refashioned t-shirts can you deal with?)



And now my camera battery is charging so I'm taking a moment before I work on some actual projects. I'm free though! Free to move on to more normal refashions. Typical posting will resume again shortly LOL.

Thank you for being patient with me! :)

~Illy

2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

Cute and a great way to use old shirts. My kids would like this too. I have seen quilts but I like the pillow case idea.
Chickie EOD

Athena said...

I can see how sewing together that many shirts of varying fabrics would be a pain! Looks great though. If I ever tackled it or the t-shirt quilts I'd interface the backs of the shirts first to remove some of the stretch and be able to sew them together easier.