Tuesday, April 18, 2017

men's shirt into 👉 a 90s dress 👗




I love  big mens shirts. They are perfect for almost all refashions. 
This 👇 ,way too big, silk shirt in very pretty warm gray color will be perfect as a dress in my opinion .


during work 👊


 here you can see ready silk dress inspired  90's on me
I love this silk dress ❗ silk  sumer = perfect combination💕


Men's Shirt Before Refashion 👉Dress After


                               Whole easy tutorial in english 😊 and much more photos here.👋
                                                              Love ,

6 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

Great idea. It looks beautify.
Chickie

RanchHouse said...

Great job with this conversion. Lovely.

eimear said...

gorgeous

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cfort82 said...

Lovely transformation.

Cindy - EOD
Upcycle Design Lab

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you <33333333 !