Friday, May 05, 2017

πŸ‘˜ sweater πŸ‘‰ second ✌ refashion


Today I will show second ✌ refashion of my red sweater, after first refashion sweater was ok πŸ‘ but I didn't like the length of it and I wanted sleeves to be a bit longer ↔ as there were 
                                                             too short πŸ“. 

                                  Sweater Before refashion and resizing:


during work πŸ‘Š


        here ⇓ you can see how it looks on me ,I must say I like ❤ it a lot now , it's more fashionable πŸ‘‘, sleeves have right length... finally, it was very important for me, plus it looks 
                                                     great with skirts πŸ‘š


Sweater Before resizing and refashion πŸ‘‰ sweater After resizing,refashion  plus                                               with longer sleeves



                                      Whole easy tutorial in english 😊 and much more photos here.πŸ‘‹
                                                                 Love ❤,

2 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

This sweats looks so great on you. Nice job.
Chickie EOD

Anielskaaniela said...

thank you Chickie Walsh! <3