Tuesday, May 02, 2017

The Flip Flop Shorts

Hello Refashion Co-op. Warm sunny weather means flip-flops to me so when I saw these capri pants with flip flops all over them I decided to make them into shorts. They would be great for warm weather.


Look at those cute little pink and blue flip-flops. I like the print but I don't like the fit of the pants on me. They are too big and too long. They don't really look like capri pants on me at all.


I made a simple pair of shorts by using some shorts I already liked. I cut and hemmed the shorts in no time. Shorts will be more comfortable in the summer heat than cropped pants anyway. (It is very hot and humid around here.)


This pink top matched the flip-flops exactly and it just needed shorter straps to make it fit well. It was too low before I shortened the straps. 


I wore this on a warm sunny day to go get some Mexican food. 


Yes, I ate all the chips in this bowl myself.
 And I would do it again if given the chance.


Thanks for reading, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.



2 comments:

Catherine1216 said...

Much better.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks Catherine 1216!
Chickie