Thursday, June 29, 2017

Here Comes the Bride???

Hello Refashion Co-op. I found this great white dress at a clothes swap. It looked a little "bridal" to me. I decided to dye it and give it a different look.


Here is the white dress. It was in great shape except for the bottom edge of the dress. The skirt part fit  and zipped up in the back well enough but the top of the dress was too small. There is no way I can button it up.


I hemmed and finished all the cut edges until I had a jacket and skirt. The dye really made the details of the lace show. I didn't really alter the dress much. I just cut it in half and hemmed the bottom. 


I love the results.



Thanks for reading, for more details go to I Can Work With That.


3 comments:

Therese said...

Looks great now, well done!
Therese

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks a lot Therese!

E said...

I love, love it!!!!!! Great job!