Thursday, August 03, 2017

DIY leather sandals 👡

jak-naprawić-zniszczone-buty-sandały-diy-tutorial-blog-handmade

I made this post for all you who  made a bad choice during shopping ðŸ’° 
and bought uncomfortable sandals ðŸ‘¡ðŸ‘¡.

Sandals Before makeover

These pretty sandals are 100 % real leather , what's super awesome ❗ 
I bought them for half price and I thought it was occasion of my life ðŸŽ‡ , sadly during my first walk I realised it wasn't so good deal.
They are very uncomfortable, after not so long walk I had to treat my feet for whole week ...

  during work ðŸ‘Š

SHOE BEFORE AND AFTER ✔


here ðŸ‘‡  you can see ready shoes on me
finally they are super comfortable  and can  go in them everywhere 
I love long really long walks so good shoes it's a must ðŸ˜ƒ

Sandals Before and After ðŸ’¡

Love ,

3 comments:

whatthesew said...

Great make over, its very hit and miss with those toe post sandals if they are comfortable or crucifying,

Saga said...

What a great idea. I can never use those strap-between-the-toes sandals, they make me psysical uncomfortable, so I bypassed them at the thrift stores. I don't know why I had never thought to refashion them into something better suited for me. Thank you for the inspiration.
Your sandals are so cute and chic now.

/Saga, EOD

Anielskaaniela said...

whatthesew exactly!
saga thank you <333 try shoes refashion, it is same fun as sewing ;-)