Thursday, August 31, 2017

Maxed Out Two

 Hello Refashion Co-op. This is the second maxi-dress/skirt in this series. I found this maxi-dress at a clothes swap and didn't know how tight it was until I got home. It was so tight I couldn't even post a picture of it.
 I really liked the material and the stripes were cute. I decided to try and do something with it. 
                                                                               

I cut the dress to remove the top where it was so tight. I kept the lower part that was fuller and bigger.


I folded the raw edge under and made a casing for an elastic waistband. 


I wore it for lounging on the hammock, y'know how mom's like to lounge. Just kidding. 


Thanks for reading, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.


No comments: