Friday, September 29, 2017

Mommy's Not Really Getting Dressed Today

Hello Refashion Co-op. I admit I am one of those moms that doesn't have it together all the time. I usually go to sleep in leggings and a T-shirt so that I am sort of dressed in the morning. I have a 2 year old and I don't know how or when my day will start. I like to be dressed enough to exercise or go to the playground or whatever. 


I had a great shirt and hoodie to add to my "athleisure" wardrobe but they were too long in the arms. (My arms are really short in comparison to the standard off the rack clothes.)


I wanted to have nice cuffs on the shirt sleeves so I marked where I needed a new seam.


I did my sewing and cut off the excess.


The new length was good and looked like a normal sleeve. Yeah!


I fixed the jacket using the same method. It was quick and easy and I was ready to go out for a walk.


Thanks for reading, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

1 comment:

Catherine1216 said...

Great way to shorten a sleeve.