Friday, October 27, 2017

The Black Sparkly Mini Dress

Hello Refashion Co-op. I found this little black knit dress and I liked the sparkle it had. It was too short on me. That was surprising, nothing is ever short on me. I didn't think I would ever really wear this as a dress. I just don't go out anywhere that would suit this dress. It might sound boring, I might be boring, I am OK with that.
 I thought this dress would make a nice dressy top instead.
 
 
The first thing I did was measure using an actual ruler. I got my chalk out and marked where I needed to cut. I got my scissors and cut the bottom of the dress off. I hemmed it up and I had the dressy top I wanted.

 
Here is my finished top. I thought pairing it with jeans would make it more casual. I added a sweater and I was done. This is as dressy as I get normally. I live in a small town and it is pretty casual here.

 
Thanks for reading, for more details and pictures go to I Can Work With That.

No comments: