Thursday, November 09, 2017

Tinley Rose in Wonderland

My daughter recently gave birth to our 11th grandchild, a little girl.  Her mom and I had fun doing her newborn photo shoot.  We followed a Disney theme.  In preparation for the shoot, I refashioned a women's blouse into an Alice in Wonderland dress.  I was able to incorporate the original elastic/ruffle edging from the sleeves, and the front button detail for the back bodice buttons.  The pinafore was made from eyelet fabric I had in my stash.

Before:


After:



(Photo editing credit to my oldest daughter, Kim!)

For more pics of our photo shoot that included Belle, Ariel, Cinderella, and Snow White, you can visit my blog, Second Chances by Susan.  Thanks!

3 comments:

I Can Work With That said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is so adorable. What a sweet baby.
Beautiful.
Chickie

Athena said...

I LOVE this so much!

I Can Work With That said...

Chickie EOD