Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Dresses For December Part 8, Using Dye

Hello Refashion Co-op. December is coming to an end and so is my dress series. This is 8 of 9, so I am almost done.
 
 
This little cotton dress was my size but I didn't like the shape. Well, I didn't like the lack of shape. It was loose everywhere but tight across the chest. It was also too cold for these little spaghetti straps. The color was a little drab too.
 
 
I decided to dye the dress. I used Denim Blue. It would make the cotton dress look more like a denim dress. That would brighten up the color and it would look more appropriate for the winter season.
And it is so easy to use.

 
Here is my dress. The color is richer. The fabric has more punch and the colors work together well. I added this sweater too. It keeps me warm and it is a fail from the past. It was a really long  sweater. I tried to make it a more normal length and made it too short to wear with jeans. It works perfect over this dress. It keeps me warm and defines my waist a little too.

 
Thanks for reading this post, For more details and pictures go to I Can Work With That.

No comments: