Wednesday, July 18, 2018

There's a Hole in My Sweater

Hello Refashion Co-op. I did a little button switch-a-roo recently. Does that count as a refashion? It all started as a way to hide some mending.


This was a plain black cardigan. It was a simple basic sweater, a little boring but useful.


Here was the problem. It got a hole on the sleeve. I had to stitch it up. That was simple too.


I added this little giraffe button to hide the mending where the hole was.


I also removed the plain buttons in the front and replaced them with more of the giraffes. They made the sweater more colorful and fun.


That's it for now, thanks for reading this post.

4 comments:

whatthesew said...

The giraffe buttons are wonderful

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks whatthesew! I agree, and they were tucked away in a drawer. They needed to be used.
Chickie

Unknown said...

Cute idea!

Saga said...

Darling buttons, and they really add to the cardigan.