Friday, October 05, 2018

 Hello Refashion Co-op. Sometimes I find some strange clothes at clothes swaps. It adds to the fun of hunting for clothes.
 

 This light-weight sweater dress was extremely small and tight. It was also super low cut. I would need to be a foot taller and 40 lbs lighter to fit in this dress properly.


I decided to use this green blouse to make the dress bigger. It had a rip in the sleeve, so I didn't mind cutting it up.
 

I cut the dress open in the front and inserted the lace panel from the blouse. I wasn't sure what to do with the lower half of the dress. I didn't have anything to fill it in with. 



I decided to cut it off and make a shirt. I added the waistband from my sewing scraps. It looked great with a high-waisted skirt, so that is how I wore it. (See the photo above.)


Thanks for reading along, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

2 comments:

whatthesew said...

Another great refashion.

I Can Work With That said...

Thanks whatthesew!